Ecological Landscape and Permaculture
Community based workshops teaching permaculture principles and their bio-regional methods of application.
Permaculture design and methodology
Rainwater harvesting and passive earthworks
Greywater systems (laundry to landscape and branched drain)
Edible gardening and perennial polycultures
Forest gardens and ecological succession
Mushroom cultivation and MORE!
We can teach permaculture workshops on your own property! Contact us for details!
Questions? We are happy to answer any questions you might have about our services and fees. We have a portfolio of designs and photos from past projects available for review. In addition, we are happy to provide you with the names and addresses of recent Clients.
The Ecological Landscape Alliance is a nonprofit, member-based organization of landscape professionals, homeowners, and community groups who believe in using landscape practices that are environmentally safe and beneficial.
© Gaia Creations 2017 * PO Box 3358 Chico, CA 95927 * 530-321-9715 / 530-828-6390 * CA #829954
To learn more about Permaculture see PermaGaia
YOU'RE WELCOME TO TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
Permaculture Consulting, Design and Implemtation
- Siting of roads and home-sites
- Residential homes, commercial lots and urban farm design
- Farm design for market production
- Energy, water and nutrient cycling
- Rooftop rainwater harvesting systems (passive and active)
- Greywater systems (laundry to landscape and branched drain)
- Irrigation including drip systems and rain sensors
- Water harvesting earthworks and ponds
- Pool to pond conversions (fish and/or swimming ponds)
- Aquaculture and aquaponics
- Edible and medicinal landscapes
- Forest gardening and staging succession
- Soil building techniques (soil food web)
- Seed gardens and seed saving
- Land restoration techniques
- Wildlife habitat regeneration
- Garden calendars (harvest, insectary and more)
- Site development supervision for new properties
- Education and training in permaculture and land care
Ecological Landscape Services:
- Tree pruning (including Summer and/or Winter fruit tree pruning)
- Irrigation repairs and troubleshooting
- Turf removal (using sheet mulch)
- Garden design and installation (annuals, perennials, natives, and ornamentals)